Whether it’s buying products, meeting prospects or catching up with team members, Amway Shops are the hubs where Amway Business Owners (ABOs) talk business and hang out. While it is impossible to illustrate and share every possible example, here are some tips on how we can all ensure the time spent at shops is a pleasant one for everyone.
General Shop Area
- Treat it like it’s your home and help us keep it clean and tidy.
- Live the Amway spirit – say hello and thank you. Be polite and show your appreciation.
- Solicitation of unknown individual/walk-in customer is not allowed. Please refer them to the Amway staff on duty.
- Respect the integrity of the Line of Sponsorship (LOS). Inducement or unwarranted interference with another ABO’s business activities is prohibited.
Product Display Area
- Don’t block the aisles. Grab what you need and keep going. Allow others to pass or pick their products from the shelves.
- Always put products back where they belong. Don’t place the product on the nearest shelf for the sake of convenience.
- Do not take or remove any property that does not belong to you. Shoplifting and theft is a crime.
Payment And Service Counter
- The ABO eCard or Identity Card must be presented while making purchases or requesting for services at shop.
- Only use the express lane if you have fewer than the stated number of items.
- Say no to plastic bags. Bring your own reusable bag.
- When you have completed your purchase, thank the cashier and make way for the next ABO.