Do You Suffer From One Or Several Of These Problems?
- Dull Skin
- Brittle Nails
- Thin & Lacklustre Hair
- Poor Gut Digestion
- Weak Joints
If the Answer is Yes, then you need to Protect Your Skin and Nourish your Body with:
Collagen Peptide + Peptide (Dual Peptide)
- Promotes synthesis of Skin Collagen and Hyaluronic Acid (HA) (HA is a substance that occurs naturally in the skin, eyes and joints. Its primary function is to trap water inside tissue cells, keeping the eyes moist and the joints lubricated)
- Reduces Skin Damage
- Supports Skin Cell Regeneration
- Improves Skin Elasticity and Hydration
- UV Shield – Protection Against Sunlight
- Antioxidant Boost
- Improves Corneal Moisture to Relieve Tiredness in Eyes
But what are Collagen, Peptides and Collagen Peptides?
Collagen – Making up for 75%-80% of your skin protein, we all need collagen for a healthy and nourished skin. Collagen is a major building block for skin, bones and even your blood vessels.
Peptides – Made up of short strings of amino acids (which are also the building blocks for protein and collagen), it stimulates the production of melanin, a skin pigment, which may improve the skin’s protection against sun damage. Research has suggested that peptides have a beneficial role in slowing down the ageing process, reducing inflammation and destroying microbes.
Collagen alone, in its full-length form, is difficult to break down during digestion and too large to cross the intestinal wall. Collagen peptides, which are derived after breaking down full-length collagen molecules, are generally more bioavailable
– they are better absorbed into the bloodstream because they are much shorter chains of amino acids than collagen.
In a Nutshell, we may just have the solution in a drink that:
- is in ready-to-drink sachets
- is sugar free
- contains Dual Peptide benefits (Collagen Peptide + Peptide)
- has Chrysanthemum extract
- is made via Bio-enzymatic technology. The technology breaks ingredients in smaller molecules. This allows the ingredients to be better absorbed by the body so that you get your nutrients faster and in a more efficient manner!